Band Management System
Charms is an online portal we use to provide parents and students secure access to their band accounts and related information. Charms also helps us communicate effectively with students, parents and volunteers.
Please access Charms regularly as it is the primary way we communicate important information about band activities and your account.
School code for students and parents:
Check in to Charms Frequently for:
Band Calendar: View all upcoming band events.
Volunteer Needs: See and sign up for the bands’ volunteer opportunities.
Finances: View your trip payments, band camp payments, band fees, fundraiser earnings, and student account (Student Miscellaneous Ledger). You may make trip payments or pay band dues through Charms.
Documents and Handouts: View and print Marching Band music, Marching Band directory, handbooks, Charms user manuals and other important information.
Student Information: Review and update your student and parent contact information. Note: Charms is our single database of student information used in throughout our program—communications, uniform assignment, Upbeat Notes mailings, etc. Please make sure we have your correct information!
Band Payments: Make payments for trips, band camp and band fees (uniform, accessories, etc.). Payment made through Charms automatically update your band account—no waiting for manual posting.
How to Login into Charms:
1. Go to www.charmsoffice.com
2. Select Enter (on the right hand side of the screen) then select Parents/Students/Members
3. Enter School Code: VeteransHSBand, select Enter Charms
4. Student Password: Enter 5 digit student ID (also used as student lunch number). If this doesn’t work contact the VHS Band Booster treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to make Payments:
1. Login to Charms
2. Select Finances Tab.
3. Select blue tab to pay fixed payment
4. Enter amount, description and select green tab “make selected payment”
5. At this point, a PayPal screen will appear. Complete this screen to process payment.
Be aware that a small percentage of each payment is charged to recoup the PayPal fees charged to the VHS Band PayPal account.